Tuesday 17 December 2013

Clothes show live 2013



The show is always so amazing!! The best part of the Clothes Show for sureeeeee!

Andy and Jamie from Made in Chelsea!


Gorgeous models and outfits on the Graduate Catwalk



The packaging of this bath bomb was so cute, I love the little box and bag!

  Cosmo goodie bag! The drink was GROSS haha!



Left to right: Champagne, Purple Grey, Rocket, Show Stopper 2.

Me and my sister both got this Models Own goody bag, they were only £10 and you get 4 nail varnishes (which are £5 each in the shops) and lots of other little bits, what a bargain!!

Also got this hoodie as I really needed a new one, it was only £5!
As you can tell I never really buy much from the Clothes Show, I never think the clothes are THAT great, I just go mainly for the show and a few little bargains!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment