Tuesday 17 December 2013

Birmingham Frankfurt Christmas Market!


I could not believe that these were all made of chocolate! They look AMAZING!





Katie thoroughly enjoying her doughnut!

My yummy caramel doughnut!




These candied nuts are my new FAVORITE thing!! SO GOOD!


I got the mixed ones :)


And of course the chocolate on fruit, another highlight of the German market! 




I also got this cute starry scarf from the market, I love it!

And these macaroons! There were lots of different flavors, I got milk chocolate, white chocolate, and cherry, so yummy! 
Can you tell that all we do at the German market is eat? Until writing this I didn't really realize haha! It's all just so good! We also had one of their amazing Frankfurt sausages, but I think I was too excited to eat it that I forgot to take a picture!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment