Monday 30 September 2013

Hair, Food, Cinema!

New hair before and after! My hair was getting soooo damaged and I hadn't had it cut for a while. I also highlighted it myself twice over the summer so it got quite ruined, it feels soo nice and healthy now, and good to be dark again!! 

After my trip to the hairdressers I went to buy a new heat protectant, as I hadn't really been using one, and my hairdresser told me I probably should. The only drugstore brand he recommended was Aussie, so that's what I got. And all Aussie products smell sooo good! 

New fave snack!

Dinner last week, Chicken Chasseur!

My yummy homemade Granola, recipe in my previous post!

Little Morrisons shop

Yummy treats!

Big Asda shop!!


Me and Katie also went to Nandos and the cinema last week to see Diana. I thought it was good but not like amazing, definitely not as good as About Time which we saw last week! The Nandos was amazing as always, and I got peanut butter cup ben and jerrys from the cinema, i've been wanting to try this new flavour for ages, and it was so good!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment