Wednesday 30 January 2013

Nachos, funny tops, and films

Last Wednesday me and Katie went to see Life of Pi, I reaaaaallyy loved it. And I may have been slightly more excited about my tango ice blast and nachos that I got with my odeon points! But seriously, the film is really good, and I loved the meaning behind it.

I brought this top for the gym and I just find it hilarious! However I really want to cut the arms off or pin them up somehow and I really don't know how to do it, and don't really trust myself to start chopping away at it...

Another cheeky trip to Cex with Katie, every time we are in town, especially if it's on the weekend, it is soo hard to resist buying a film! We've watched the first three Hannibal films now, and there's just this one left and I can't wait to watch it! Although I don't think it has Anthony Hopkins in it, which is a major disappointment. Also I thought Chatroom looked really good and just my kind kind of film so I couldn't resist!

I also watched this film the other day (definitely not instead of going to my Monday afternoon lecture, but I told myself it was OK as it can be related to my what I'm studying at university). It's about a man who was wrongly convicted of killing a police officer, subsequently spending 12 years in prison before being released about a year after this film was made. It's very interesting and I would recommend it!



I also watched this video by Catarific on youtube that my sister sent me the link to. I feel like it has explained my whole life. Ok, that may be an exaggeration, but it has made me not feel like a complete weirdo, and that there are others out there like me, I am definitely an introvert!


I also EVENTUALLY finished my paint by numbers, it has literally been sitting on my desk since September last year, so happy to have finished it and have it hanging on my wall at uni :)


Quote of the day:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment