Friday 7 December 2012

Things that have made me happy this week


  • Listening to the new Rihanna and Little Mix album over and over again.


  • Seeing rise of the guardians last night, such a cute film.

  • The fact that today is the last day of uni and I now have a whole month off for Christmas.
  • My sister teaching me how to edit photos for my blog and my tumblr.
  • Putting a new duvet cover on my bed, so pretty and comfy!

  • Viewing houses for my last year at uni, hopefully we get the one we want! Fingers crossed.
  • Coffee. I’ve never been a coffee drinker, but it realllyyy can help to wake me up and put me in work mode, and using my yummy caramel when I make it at home makes it so good!
  • Speaking of hot drinks, I made a white hot chocolate which was amazing, even if a little sickly...

  • Finishing my third essay and knowing I only have one more to do.
  • Going to Harvester with Katie lastnight, so yummy!
  • Teen Mom. Guilty pleasure. I am OBSESSED. 
  • My new yankee candle!
Quote of the day:


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment