10 things that have made me happy this week:
- Walking into Morrisons and seeing that toffee apples have officially returned which means Christmas is just around the corner
- The feeling of finishing another week at uni on Friday afternoon, i had SO much time off in the Summer and now im back at uni i appreciate weekends so much more
- Going to Zumba
- Going to Nottingham with my sister and eating Wagamama and doing some shopping
- Dying my hair red yesterday (i'll post a picture soon)
- Ordering my new ipod shuffle (the MP3 player i posted about a while ago was complete rubbish) i'm SO excited for it to arrive.
- Spending the day at the library today with my sister - somehow everything seems peaceful and much less stressful when your at the uni library on a weekend
- The return of Made in Chelsea on Monday
- Rihannas new song Diamonds - playing it on repeat
- Getting over my fear of jogging on the treadmill at the gym, it's now literally my fave thing to do there and i can't wait to go tommorow in between lectures and seminars!